In Short: We could tell you that Porter Novelli is a global public relations agency but you probably already know that because you visited our website. What we really want to know about is – you.
You will be doing what you would expect an Account Supervisor to do + some: • Act as a day-to-day expert within the team on media strategy for a top consumer technology brand
• Oversee the development of media lists and media strategies for specific client campaigns and initiatives
• Responsible for working with a team to continuously have media lists up to date as media change roles
• Identify new opportunities and fresh ideas for engaging with media and influencers across a variety of media verticals (across broadcast, print & online): consumer, entertainment, sports, technology, business, advertising
• Utilize resources to ensure projects are completed on time and in an efficient manner
• Consistently develop, edit and refine client ready programs and plans as needs evolve • Mentor junior team members through consistent communication and direct and timely feedback
What have you been doing for the last 6-9 years in communications:
• Developing media strategies and working with a variety of media targets
• Pitching and delivering high-profile media stories and building relationships with media and influencers
• Counseling clients on what makes news, influences stakeholders, and drives conversations among journalists and influencers
• Managing large projects and juggling multiple deadlines
• Working on effective listening, and strong verbal and written communications skills
• Attention to detail in ensuring all communications are accurate and error-free
• Ability to anticipate client needs and quickly solve problems
• Possesses a positive, creative and innovative mindset
Are You Ready?
If this description appeals to you let’s go on a first date: we will answer your questions about Porter Novelli and learn more about your career accomplishments, ambitions, and interests, and find out if we are a match.
Porter Novelli is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other eligible veteran, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual's ability to perform a job or any other characteristic protected by the employment discrimination laws in any state or political subdivision in which Porter Novelli does business.