We are committed to our mission: Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
We welcome your interest in joining the Holland America Group - a division of Carnival Corp. The Holland America Group includes Holland America Line and Seabourn (both headquartered in Seattle, Washington), Princess Cruise Lines (headquartered in Santa Clarita, California), and P&O Australia (headquartered in Sydney). The Holland America Group operates a combined total of 41 cruise ships with over 36,000 employees worldwide. This position will be located in our Seattle offices.
The BI Architect will review business problems and architect appropriate solutions for Tableau, SAP Business objects, and Microsoft SQL Server stacks, which includes application security, row level security, and scheduled automation.
- Design, implement, and maintain Tableau Dashboards, semantic models, and managed SSRS reports.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of Tableau/Microsoft Architecture
- Evaluate and tune Reports and Dashboards for optimal performance Work closely with Business Analysts and Business Stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into effective reporting solutions
- Evaluate and prioritize Defect Reports and Change Requests
- Create and/or update Requirement, Process, Design and Technical Documentation
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience with BI technologies and Data Warehousing.
- 10 years Business Analysis experience
- Data Warehouse Design & Build Experience
- Data Transformation and Cleansing experience preferred
- Strong SQL and PLSQL knowledge and Experience.
- Excellent meeting facilitation, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to interact well with all levels with the organization
- Strong commitment to achieving deadlines and ability to work flexible hours as needed to complete projects.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to complete projects
- Able to work independently on software design, software development, testing and deployment.
- Detail oriented and have the ability to follow team processes
Click here for more information.
- Flexible Work Schedule! – 9/80 alternative workweek schedule option providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
- Time off benefits – 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
- Travel – Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
- Wellness – Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to 80% with a maximum of $2000 per fiscal year
- 401(k) – Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service
- Profit Sharing Plan – Eligible after 1 year of service
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Discount on Carnival Corporation stock
- Training – In-house Discover University courses on professional development
- Rewards & Incentives – Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores