Seniority Level: Junior-Mid level
Industry: Marketing, Customer Relations, Event Planning
Employment Type: FTE
Apply here: http://knackcoworking.com/careers
Knack Coworking is a uniquely designed space, empowering smart, driven people who want to say goodbye to old business systems and get things done. Supporting women and LGBTQ entrepreneurs and our allies – we offer our members a collaborative and engaging environment to share resources, skills, and ideas.
We are seeking a Community Manager to assist in the day-to-day success of the space, and our members. This individual will be highly organized, exceptional at communicating, and extremely driven.
• Building Community. You will be the main point of contact for members on a day-to-day basis. It is vital to maintain a friendly and outgoing attitude towards everyone that comes through our doors. You will introduce members to each other and encourage collaboration. You will provide content used in our member’s newsletter as well as for our social channels.
• Hospitality. It is a top priority to ensure member success. This means making sure members have everything they need – the kitchen, bathrooms, etc. are fully stocked/clean, and overall ensuring that things are running smoothly at the space, also providing coverage of the reception area.
• Hosting Events. A big part of Knack Coworking is events. You will be assisting in event planning, promotion, and execution – including event set up and tear down, greeting guests, and ensuring everyone is having a great time.
• Membership Management. Giving tours, signing up new members, and helping people become a part of our community. Making sure to follow up on prospective members, and onboarding new members to ensure they have everything they need to be successful here at Knack Coworking.
• Special Projects. Like any startup, things are constantly moving. We will need someone that is eager to jump in and help wherever is needed and get things done.
Required Skills & Experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• 3+ years of experience working within hospitality, retail, customer service, business operations, or related fields
• Event management experience is a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Attentive to members – ability to make members feel welcomed and supported
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to take initiative and have a growth mindset
• Proficient in Office 365
• Experience working with CRM tools and other cloud based software
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience working with social media is a plus
• Highly organized
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Familiar with basic office/admin tasks
• Have an awesome sense of humor
Knack Collective is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.