The listings below are job openings from GSBA member businesses. Any questions or for further information, please contact the company directly. Any GSBA member can add a listing - just send us the details and a link.
Concierge - Redstone II
Feb 9, 2018
Click here for more information.
SUMMARY: This person is literally “The Face of the Bank” at the Redstone Office. Given the Concierge’s significant customer interaction, this person must have a passion for amazing customer service. Displaying a great attitude every day is also a must. The Concierge contributes to the success of 1st Security Bank by knowing everyone in the Bank and each person’s job function, communicating regularly with both internal and external customers and providing visitors and callers a “Wow” experience. The Concierge will direct current and new customers to the person that can provide the best service for their request either in person or on the phone. The Concierge actively demonstrates the Bank’s commitment to WOW our customers and each other and provides thorough, accurate and timely disposition of requests, ensuring exceptional customer service. In addition, the Concierge responds to queries by phone, email and written correspondence. The Concierge also provides administrative support to the Executive and Senior Management Team as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Serves as first point of contact for all visitors to the Redstone Office. Greets guests with a smile, attends to their needs and directs guests to the destination that best meets their needs.
- Answers, screens and directs/redirects calls to the appropriate party.
- Responds to inquiries about the Bank; supplies information to the general public, clients, and customers.
- Maintains knowledge of Bank employees, products, and services to ensure proper disposition of calls.
- Provides support to the Consumer Lending, Commercial Lending, and Loan Warehouse departments.
- Performs back-up administrative and clerical support duties for Executive and Senior Managers, including drafting correspondence, managing calendars and scheduling appointments.
- Receives and disburses mail and deliveries.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Manages communication channels including conference calls that allow both internal and external customers to work effectively
- Performs others duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Great attitude
- Passion for providing extraordinary customer service
- High School Diploma required
- College education a plus
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of administrative functions and best practices.
- Strong information management, organization, planning and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated initiative, reliability; ability to multi-task and manage stress.
- Professional personal presentation; proper manners, etiquette.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software. Solid word processing and computer database skills with accurate keyboarding at 60+ wpm.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing storage.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.