Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Play As a Team, Compete Every Day, Demonstrate Integrity, Have Fun and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
We are seeking a Content Strategy Manager to lead the development and execution of our content strategy for our digital properties including website, digital applications, social media, email and other digital marketing channels. This position will also contribute to print strategy such as Retail PoP marketing. The Content Strategy Manager will work closely with Digital and Retail Marketing Managers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, Product Managers, and Project Managers to execute the plan. The Content Strategy Manager will provide strategic direction on content solutions and will also drive and deliver the tactical execution of the defined strategy. This individual is also charged with collaborating and partnering with a team of creative, design, production, project management and content creation that operate as a hyper-efficient, cohesive, service oriented content creation engine. This individual must effectively prioritize the workload against the sales plan, business priorities and brand initiatives to drive both the business and the brand forward.
Click here for more information.
- Lead creative thinking and development to provide content solutions to drive overall business strategies and goals.
- Gather business and technical requirements and analyze user and business needs to ascertain creative requirements.
- Inventory and analyze existing content and effectively manage content inventory.
- Plan, review, and proof content to drive consumer engagement, grow our web presence, reach influencers and support our digital and social initiatives.
- Partner with Site Merchandisers, Global Creative and Digital Products to develop documentation and modify content standards and guidelines.
- Partner with web interaction designers and digital product managers to bring consumer-centric designs and merchandising tools to the brand websites.
- Partner with our Global Creative to ensure brand guidelines, tone and voice are consistent in our creative and messaging.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to plan long-term and short-term online content strategies.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and effectively communicate to set expectations on ability to deliver what and when.