In this role, you’ll be working closely with Art Directors and Designers to concept and write all advertising materials.
You’ll report directly to the Creative Director for creative input, guidance and creative approval for all projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
The nature of the work will vary according to the type of clients you will be working on, but typical work activities include:
- Working with account management, media, social and other departmental teams to discuss project scope, client requirements and product background.
- Working in a close-knit creative partnership with the Art Director and/or Designer to generate strong concepts and ideas.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Submitting ideas and discussing progress with the Creative Director before making presentations to clients.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director or clients.
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Overseeing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Working with production companies, directors, photographers, digital production artists, designers and printers to execute your ideas.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
To qualify, you should have 5 years or more of ad agency experience.
Click here for more information.