Glant Textiles is a manufacturer of luxury textiles created for the Interior Design trade. Customer Service/Sales Support reps in our Seattle headquarters handle inquiries and order processing for our showrooms throughout the US and internationally.
This position is a full time entry level position. We provide thorough training and offer generous benefits. Our Seattle location is convenient to bus lines and light rail, and has free on site parking.
- Front line contact and relationship building with our showrooms and customers throughout the world via phone, email.
- Respond to questions regarding products, order status and stock availability
- Process orders from initial inquiry through invoicing
- Uphold our reputation for professional and outstanding customer service
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- College degree (preferred) and/or outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and flexibility to adapt to changing workloads
- Detail oriented, thorough, organized and accurate
- Computer skills, problem solving skills
- Textile knowledge a plus but not essential
Location: Seattle, WA Hours: M-F
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (No phone calls)
(Recruiters please do not contact)