We’re looking for Digital Production Artist with strong design skills. The Digital Production Artist must have good foundational knowledge of how creative displays on screens, be able to switch gears between different brand guidelines, be able to proof their own work, and have basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Build, animate and resize HTML5 banners, animated gifs, and email templates, and output graphics for websites
- Work with creative teams to understand project requirements
- Create final art for creative teams and developers
- Balance tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Contribute to the post-production of assets and ensure that the assets are consistent and up to standard
- Support creative teams with pre-production work, including image optimization/resizing, color correction and development of basic web assets
Click here for more information.
- 4+ years of production experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as software necessary to produce animated HTML5 banners
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask and prioritize, adhere to production schedules and deadlines while managing and delivering to expectations
- Familiarity with file setup and exporting and preparing digital files
- Advanced knowledge of creating files for use on the web
- Strong appreciation for and knowledge of fundamental design principles is a plus