Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. We’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, Moss Adams provides the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
We are currently seeking a Director of Investment Banking for our Moss Adams Capital practice. The Director is responsible for originating and setting the overall strategy of a transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of transaction documentation. The Director will also participate in the overall firm strategy, including staff recruitment and development, and ensuring that Moss Adams Capital provides high quality execution of investment banking transactions. The Director position requires expertise, experience and a proven track record of providing investment banking services. The position will have high levels of visibility within Moss Adams.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Originates client relationships
- Manages business development
- Plans and executes transactions
- Sets the overall strategy of transactions
- Mentors and develops Staff
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in business or engineering preferred; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of investment banking experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate finance
- Possesses established relationships with principals of venture capital firms
- Ability to convert concepts and opportunities into transactions
- Ability to originate capital raising and M&A transactions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Outstanding client service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Team player and deadline oriented
- Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner
- Flexibility with extensive travel and hours
Here, you’ll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That’s why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams Capital LLC, where you take your career is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.