The listings below are job openings from GSBA member businesses. Any questions or for further information, please contact the company directly. Any GSBA member can add a listing - just send us the details and a link.
Apr 1, 2018
SUMMARY: 1st Security Bank, a small and fast growing Community Bank, is looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant I with excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be proactive, work independently and juggle multiple projects and priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide marketing support and assistance in coordination of all aspects of the internal and external marketing for the local market
- Work with Marketing team to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Assist in event planning; seek vendors and quotes while staying within proposed budget
- Occasional weekend and evening event assistance
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative experience or similar
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media and web/social media management and measurement tools
- Possess an understanding of basic layout, graphic design principles, intermediate computer skills, and be social media savvy
- Excellent organizational skills: sets priorities and meets deadlines
- Upbeat, energetic, dependable and trustworthy
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Possess strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills Basic knowledge of all applicable Regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
- Must possess a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be bondable
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the Adobe creative products suite including inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Office products suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. Proficiency with other database software is useful. Solid word process and computer database skills with accurate keyboarding skills at 65+ wpm.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will primarily operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing to work in an open environment and able to interact frequently with other departments.
Click here for more information.