Seattle Counseling Service is looking for a Mental Health Therapist who is a licenses MA/MSW or license-pending, to provide individual, group, and couple's therapy to LGBT clients. FT Monday-Friday, Salary DOE.
Click here for more information.
- Master's degree in an appropriate clinical orientation from a recognized, accredited institution
- registration or certification with the State of Washington as a Mental Health Counselor
- Willingness and or experience working effectively within teams
- Demonstrated experience with advocacy, case management, crisis intervention, individual, couple, and group therapies
- Demonstrated knowledge of sexual minority, cross-cultural and mental health concerns plus familiarity with chemical dependency and co-occurring disorders
- Ability to complete assigned tasks, accept responsibility, and meet all WAC and funding requirements for appropriate client treatment.