Austin, Bay Area, Dallas, Denver, LA, Portland or Seattle
Industrious is the nation's leading provider of premium co-working and flexible office space. We are reinventing how people work by creating elegant, welcoming environments and delivering amazing hospitality that make people excited and proud to come to work. With a seasoned leadership team, a long list of brand-name clients and over $75 million of funding to date, Industrious is well-positioned for rapid growth, as we scale our network to over 75+ locations across the US.
All of this is driven by our amazing team. Here’s a quote from our most recent employee survey: “I've never worked with a team of such smart, engaged, kind, empathetic people before. I am always proud and excited to work with our team and to help my teammates grow. Industrious' culture is welcoming, encouraging, and fun, making me feel appreciated as an employee and part of a tight-knit team.”
About the Role:
Industrious is the fastest growing co-working business in the US. Your role will be to oversee a 5 - 9 city region, staffed by 10-20 full time team members. Your role will require a breadth of diverse skills: you might spend the morning coaching and inspiring your team members, gather feedback from a group of influential members over lunch, and spend the afternoon in a strategy session presenting a deep dive analysis of your region’s performance to the CEO.
This work will be crucial as we expand from our existing locations to 30+ locations in the coming year. And as one the national team members, you will have the opportunity to shape and define a key leadership role. Success will mean providing a happier, more productive, and more connected workplace for thousands of amazing members, and a highly engaged and effective team of community managers in our locations.
This role can be based in any of the following cities: Austin, Bay Area, Dallas, Denver, LA, Portland or Seattle.
As Regional Manager, you will:
- Directly manage a team of 6-10 community managers, who are each supported by one or more full time operations associates to deliver on P&L, customer satisfaction and experience quality goals
- Manage the P&L for your region, and make prudent decisions around spend and headcount
- Strengthen your team, build a culture of excellence and hospitality, and develop future Industrious leaders through coaching, performance management and hiring
- Serve as the regional face of the business. This will include playing a role in negotiations with large potential members, handling local PR requests and resolving challenging member relations issues
- Analyze, report on and take action against key performance metrics, including, but not limited to: Net Promoter Score, Revenue and Profit vs. targets, Performance against Hospitality Standards, Operational Consistency,
- Collaboratively partner with the marketing team, the centralized operations team and other regional leaders to adjust and implement the company’s strategy, systems and processes
- Proactively identify and drive implementation of opportunities for improvement across all elements of our unit operations
- Proven ability to lead and inspire 10+ person teams to deliver exceptional results
- High degree of comfort working in a team with other executives
- Strong management and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to comfortably handle difficult conversations
- Comfort with numbers and experience working in a metrics-based management culture
- Willingness to travel up to 35% of the time to oversee Industrious locations in your region
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- Experience managing a P&L or a sales funnel
- Bachelor’s degree
Click here for more information.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)