Are you a detail person who loves to plan events for yourself and others?
Madres Kitchen is looking for a talented, driven, creative individual to add to our sales and event production team.
We are a Seattle Farm to Fork catering company that prides itself on offering custom events catering. Whether it's a dazzling downtown corporate gala, a farm house wedding or a community non-profit fundraiser, you help shape the memories for each client you work with.
While experience is helpful, success in the Catering Sales and Event Producer position is heavily dependent upon persistence/grit, organization, and communication skills. You will be responsible for clarifying all the many details involved with each event you produce. The successful candidate must be capable of listening intently, thinking strategically, planning proactively and executing brilliantly!
Detail-Obsessed, Creative, Organized Client Advocates Need Apply!
Responsibilities, Characteristics and Capabilities
• Work alongside our Sales Reps and Operations Team to produce perfectly organized events
• Provide a high level of service and responsiveness to clients
• Identify and implement ways to improve the sales and event production process
• Organize and ensure event logistics in a detail-oriented fashion - venue walk thrus, rental coordination, event timeline, staffing, event signs and menus, and appropriate decor (floral, linens, color schemes, etc.) to meet the quality expectations of the clients and the creative vision for the event
This is NOT a 40-hour/week punch the clock kind of job - you do what needs to be done to ensure the client is taken care of.
• 2 years professional experience (we will consider internships and school-related experience) – some catering experience preferred
• Have reliable transportation
• Be able to lift 50 lbs
• Computer savvy - be able to work competently with our catering software
• $45k+ doe
• Healthcare and retirement benefits
• Be a part of our amazing, dedicated family!!!
To apply, contact Heather firstname.lastname@example.org