We are currently seeking a Manager level professional for our Private Client Services practice to be based in one of our multiple Washington office locations noted in this job description. This role is responsible for researching tax matters, reviewing tax returns and supporting work papers, managing other tax projects and maintaining proactive client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Taxation preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of tax, legal or other related professional experience
- Proficiency in Trust, Estate, Gift and individual tax planning and compliance
- Strong research skills and the ability to think creatively to solve a broad range of tax issues
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly skilled and experienced in managing multiple client engagements and projects
- Ability to mentor and train others
- Previous experience or interest in participating in business development activities
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Candidates must possess a willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here for more information.