Join Lane Powell, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Washington Bankers Association, Washington Retail Association and Greater Seattle Business Association for this consistently popular, informative "Best Practices for Best Employers" seminar that attendees call "by far one of the best in the country."
This seminar is ideal for employers, HR professionals, in-house counsel and managers, and will provide the most recent insights in employment practices to comply with fast-changing rules and to avoid disruptive and expensive government audits, charges and employee lawsuits. Join us to learn what to do now to be ready for changes coming in 2019.
We recommend registering early;
we SOLD OUT last year!
GSBA members receive $50 off registration.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your code!
- Top 10 New Developments Every Employer Must Know for 2019
- Women Lead: How the #MeToo Movement May Be Hurting Women in the Workplace and What to Do About It
- Advanced Strategies for Employee Investigations in the #MeToo Era
- New Approaches to Employee Drug Testing: How to React to Employee Use of Cannabis Without Getting Sued
- Enlightened HR — Big Data: New Uses of Predictive Analytics in Making Employment Decisions Without Violating the Law
- Money May Not Equal Happiness,' But Equal Pay Might: Best Practices to Comply With New Pay Equity Statutes
- Faster, Fewer, Cheaper and ... No Class Actions: Why You Should Adopt an Update Your Employee Arbitration Agreements Now
- Top Immigration Challenges Facing Employers and How to Deal With Them
And...much, much more. Stay tuned for a full agenda and list of speakers.
$125 prepay online; $150 at the door
Washington CLE, HRCI and SHRM credits pending
Questions? Contact: Jessica Hales