Jun 30, 2020
The Red Balloon Company
We are a balloon store on Capitol Hill eager to create a new, boutique experience for party supplies and gifts that builds on our 40 year legacy as the premier balloon delivery and event decorating company in Seattle. We invite a creative and driven applicant to join our project and take responsibility for retail.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Develop customer engagement; find ways to enliven interaction of the customer with store staff, products, and services.
- Get ahead of problems, efficiently handling issues before and as they arise.
Drive sales and move inventory
- Set sales targets and implement a plan to achieve those targets.
- Develop strategies to increase customers, expand store traffic and optimize profitability - Meet sales goals by training, motivating, and mentoring retail staff
- Communicate buying trends and customer needs at department meetings
- Keep inventory moving; receive and track stock, manage sales, and create supply orders.
- Sell online; develop our BOPIS and curbside pick-up operations
Build a best-in-class team
- Train, schedule, and coach store reps on how to properly engage, make, and take orders.
- Communicate expectations: plan, monitor, appraise and review job contributions
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- work with store manager and decorating manager to coordinate efficient and frictionless shared use of the retail space and back office and delivery vans
- Square for Retail and Weebly
- Office Applications including G-Suite & Microsoft Office
- Undergraduate degree