For more information please see: https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/13557769/account-based-segment-marketing-manager-bellevue-wa/
The account-based marketing manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and measuring Account-Based Marketing activities in Enterprise Accounts, including account intelligence gathering, goal setting, demand creation, reputation support, and sales enablement to support sales goals. In this role, you will work closely with sales and marketing operations, account insights, sales account executives, product marketing, GTM, Marcom and content, corporate communications, field marketing, and business development teams.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Build Account-Based Marketing campaigns: medium to a high level of personalization working closely with account insights, product and content marketing teams, geo-targeting, account-specific activities with account logos, account/RFP-specific messaging, using account’s internal channels such as their newsletters or company portals, etc.
- Execute marketing programs to targeted accounts across all available and applicable media and within pre-determined budget constraints,
- Translate sales plans (both opportunity-based and relationship-based) into objectives and project plans for marketing support
- Demonstrate to Field Marketing and Sales Teams how they can execute program elements on their own, enabling scale
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins with Field Marketing and account executives to ensure account goals, key contacts, and account plans remain on track and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Provide ongoing data and insights about engagement with contacts within target accounts, partnering closely with Account Insights Team and selecting the most appropriate candidate accounts for one-to-one marketing execution
- Educate account executives on the role of marketing within large accounts and the nature of the partnership between sales and marketing, partnering closely with Field Marketing Team
- Internally promote account-specific engagement marketing plans, updating these plans based on account executive teamwork
The experience you’ll bring.
- 4-7 years – Marketing experience, ideally in a named or strategic account model
- 4-7 years -Experience in one or more of the following categories: Account-based marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Enterprise Sales
- Planning and program management – Strong planning and program management skills
- Cross Functional Relationships – Proven experience working with multiple marketing and sales functions to deliver superior results
- Negotiation – Proven experience working successfully with sales teams
- Marketing Strategy and Demand Creation – Experience with ABM Program and deep understanding of demand creation and pipeline, both sales, and marketing led
- Communication – Proficient and strong communication, leadership, and influencing skills
- Presentations – Ability to build executive level presentations to explain the program clearly
- Data and Insights – Ability to use data and insights in the development of marketing plans aligned to account strategies
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation platforms: Salesforce and Pardot, Outreach experience is a plus and preferred
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.