For more information and to apply, please contact:
Brand Ambassador - Street Treats
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be a face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our cookie and ice cream products in stores (coffee shops/ grocers) and in the local community. You will work closely with our owner and marketing team to achieve its goals and objectives. Such as communicating the value of our products to vendors, tracking customer feedback (please have a reliable computer), and representing the brand at events both public and private.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, food service experience/and or sales experience, and have the ability to be organized and self managed.
We are looking for a candidate who can communicate to customers about taste, flavor, and quality. (Please note our products are made with wheat and dairy.) It is required that this candidate have a reliable vehicle (standard mileage per IRS code will be covered). And to possibly drive the Street Treats food truck, training will be provided. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- ●Familiarizing yourself with Street Treats mission, vision, and goals.
- ●Working closely with sales and marketing staff.
- ●Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products, both in person and via email.
- ●Building rapport with customers and vendors including dropping off samples to potential vendors.The samples will need to be picked up at our kitchen in South Park.
- ●Representing the company at events periodically.
- ●Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- ●Helping with various operational tasks.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- ●Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- ●Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ●Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- ●Working knowledge of cashiering and cash handling.
- ●Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- ●Ability to travel locally to our events and vendor locations
Part Time (15-20 hours a week),
Hours are split between event hosting and flexible brand ambassador duties.
Hourly $20 per hour