FTE: 40 Hrs/WK = 1 FTE
Pay Rate: $49,920 annually
Link to apply through ATS: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=YOUTHCARE&cws=39&rid=1380
APPLICATION PROCESS - Please submit a cover letter and resume for this position when applying.
ABOUT YOUTHCARE: YouthCare builds confidence and self-sufficiency for homeless youth ages 12-24 by providing a continuum of care that includes homelessness prevention, street outreach, basic services, emergency shelter, housing, counseling, education, and employment training. Founded in 1974 as a three-bed emergency shelter program, our continuum now operates across nine locations and a variety of community-based partnerships. Several of our programs are national models, and we are a leader locally and across the country in serving runaway and homeless youth, as well as young people who have experienced sexual exploitation.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Data Quality Manager I work to ensure timely, accurate, and complete data collection and data entry for all data systems required by YouthCare and our funders. Primary responsibilities include supporting the work of the Program Quality and Impact Department through data entry, data quality assurance, report development assistance, staff training, and staff support.
· Manage the process to complete data entry to internal and external agency databases in a timely and accurate matter
· Conduct data quality assurance activities and direct the work of Data Quality Assistants to ensure accurate and complete data entry across databases and systems, this position oversees this continuous work in order to assure data is complete and accurate
· Lead and inform projects necessary to improve data quality, ie working with program staff to exit inactive clients, collect data that was missed, determine preferred routes to collect data
· Conduct data quality assurance activities to ensure accurate and complete data entry across databases and systems
· Provide assistance with modifications and oversight of agency-wide database
· Provide technical support services for agency-wide database inquiries, troubleshooting, and FAQs
· Assist with the customization and maintenance of data collection tools
· Assists in the generation of data reports for program management and external reporting functions
· Implement Continuous Quality Improvement strategies with program staff and provide ongoing support for data collection functions
· Provides supervision to Data Quality Assistants; meeting for supervision on a regular basis, directing data entry and data quality projects, conducting timely evaluation, and providing training as necessary
This job description is not intended to cover every aspect of your job at YouthCare. We are a team that works together to meet the needs of our clients and every member of the team is expected to pitch in and help even beyond the specific responsibilities listed in this description.
· 3 or more years of work experience, including experience with data entry
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
· Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to relationship-building
· Flexibility to attend evening and/or weekend meetings and reliable attendance and punctuality
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required. Ability to use formulas, pivot tables and graphing
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
· High School Diploma or GED
· Experience and credentials must comply with program contract requirements including but not limited to DSHS background check and must be at least 21 years of age.
· BA and 1-year related experience.
· Experience with grant report development and data quality systems strongly preferred
· Knowledge of Clarity HMIS, CaseWorthy and data management software
· Experience supervising staff
· Previous CQI experience and COA knowledge preferred.