For more information please visit: https://jobs.us.pwc.com/job/san-francisco/financial-due-diligence-fdd-experienced-associate/932/18580814
Job Category: Deals Transaction Services
Specialty/Competency: Financial Due Diligence
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
Location(s) CA-San Francisco | GA-Atlanta | IL-Chicago | DC-Washington | OH-Cleveland | TX-Dallas | FL-Miami | CA-Los Angeles | MN-Minneapolis | CO-Denver | MI-Detroit | MA-Boston | NY-New York | CA-San Jose | PA-Philadelphia | WA-Seattle | TX-Houston
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Economics, Business Administration/Management, Finance
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in individual contributor roles supporting the review and analysis of company financial policies, financial statements and income statements.
- Demonstrates some proven success applying business acumen and specialized technical knowledge, including a comprehensive understanding of internal and external customers' support needs and related technologies used by business teams.
- Demonstrates a proven general understanding of using research tools and information portals in order to support team information requests.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of utilizing telephony, email and instant messaging media, technology and software to take clear and concise messages, relay messages, or route calls in a timely manner.
Demonstrates proven success and proficient levels of ability to complete the following:
- Provide administrative support to business leaders within a professional services partnership or large financial services corporation;
- Manage a high volume of work and multiple projects, providing full administrative and research support to more than one person;
- Organize research and marketing materials effectively for dissemination to group members, taking on special projects when requested;
- Manage multiple, conflicting priorities effectively, including complex and non recurring problems with assistance;
- Communicate with all levels of firm employees and Partners, both verbally and in writing, including preparing concise, accurate documents using the Microsoft Office Suite, Google and other related technologies;
- Apply acquired knowledge related to the support needs of the client;
- Assess routinely support provided to determine if it fits with the current business needs of the internal client;
- Work independently with minimal supervision, delivering quality work product with an attention to detail-orientation and client confidentiality;
- Support the logistical efforts of all internal training events developed by learning and development teams, providing peer training as necessary.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities and success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching client in an organized manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryassociate.