Operations Manager I
Nov 22, 2021
Are you an organizational whiz who thrives on managing the day-to-day operations that keep a business running smoothly? Do you love tweaking systems to improve efficiency? Do you thrive when you’re tuning apps to work for you? Then you may be the Operations Manager we’re looking for!
• Plan and run the internal company calendar
• Handle office operations including facilities, purchasing, and inventory tracking
• Optimize internal apps that support HR, project management, customer management, etc.
• Manage relationship with IT service provider
• Manage operational vendors including sourcing bids, reviewing contracts, and making recommendations to leadership
• Review client master service agreements
• On-board and off-board employees
• Maintain company licensing and insurance policies
• Partner with HR and leadership on special projects as they arise
Skills and qualifications
Need to be
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Skilled at learning and refining technology solutions
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Strong project manager
• Able to identify and implement improvements to processes and workflows
• Adept at understanding and acting on feedback
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Qualified with 1-2 years of operational experience
Nice to have
• Experience managing Salesforce and Power BI
• Undergraduate degree in operations management, business administration or related field
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in an office environment, not including internships
• Working knowledge of Office365 tools including Teams, SharePoint, and Excel
If you see yourself in our job description, apply! You’re just the Operations Manager we’re looking for at 2A.
We’re a storytelling agency focused on B2B technology. We help marketers distill technical concepts, hatch fresh ideas, and build persuasive stories to engage customers!
We strive to create a collaborative and inclusive environment that’s both supportive and challenging— pushing team members to do their best work while providing the tools and camaraderie to make it happen.
We’re committed to anti-racism and building a diverse team by hiring individuals who bring different perspectives, but we still have a lot of work to do. The more backgrounds, skillsets, and personalities, the better. If there’s anything 2A can do to create a more comfortable application process for you, please let us know.
2A is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.