For more information please see: https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/13690813/segment-marketing-manager-demand-generation-bellevue-wa/?fbclid=IwAR3e_IeKJ4PW4mPmaaf-jMANhlmHTGndoMkdrlZyLWWiLs2XQLa5hJVcoEo
The demand gen manager will be responsible for creating trackable metrics to A/B test to launch campaigns, deliver actionable insights by analyzing the results, design lead journey and routing logic to ensure proper flow of data and track leads end to end, explain the profile and drivers of client behavior and communicate results to stakeholders, create a business reporting rhythm to drive insights.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Work with the Enterprise campaign and ABM team, Enterprise SDR team, and others to co-create trackable metrics to A/B test ways to launch enterprise marketing campaigns and utilize leads resulting from those campaigns, design and analyze KPIs for A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates, deliver actionable insights by analyzing the results of A/B testing from enterprise marketing campaigns
- Be the subject matter expert and demonstrate leadership on standardized reporting, experimentation, and analyses to support performance discussions across enterprise marketing, utilize advanced analytical techniques to better explain the profile and drivers of client behavior, and communicate the results to stakeholders across all levels
- Work with Marketing Operations and Sales Operations to ensure proper flow of data and to track leads from end to end
- Partner with TFB Sales Operations, Business Analysis and Insights teams to provide data and ongoing insight from internal and external sources to drive relevance and timely execution of ABM activities and establish, forecast and report against key success metrics and create a business reporting rhythm that can drive insights and increase communication
The experience you’ll bring.
- Bachelors Degree – Marketing, Marketing Analytics
- 4-7 years – Marketing analytics experience, ideally in Enterprise
- 4-7 years – Experience in one or more of the following categories: Account-based marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Data Analytics, Data Science
- Planning and program management – Strong planning and program management skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, taking high-level requirements and independently getting to the required level of granularity
- Cross Functional Relationships – Proven experience working with multiple marketing and sales operation functions to deliver superior results
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- Data Analytics – 5+ years’ experience with data analytics / data science and the ability to review data and reports to extract meaningful insights that drive strategies and executive decision-making processes
- Understanding of data warehouse fundamentals & platforms
- Data and Insights – Ability to use data and insights in the development of marketing plans aligned to account strategies
- Communication – Proficient and strong communication, leadership, and influencing skills
- Presentations – Ability to build executive level presentations to explain
- License/Certification – Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and data visualization tools (i.e., Power BI / Tableau)
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large datasets with scripting languages/data science tools such as SQL, R, Python, etc.
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Pardot)– including the ability to create and use dashboards to track and measure performance
- Familiarity with account-based marketing delivery platforms is a plus such as Demandbase and Madison Logic, etc.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.