For more information please visit: https://starbucks.taleo.net/careersection/1000222/jobdetail.ftl?job=210047751&iniurl.src=CWS-13040&tz=GMT-07%3A00&tzname=America%2FLos_Angeles
Project Manager Sr, Global Responsibility
Now Brewing – sr project mgr, Global Responsibility, Supplier Diversity & Inclusion! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others. Starbucks will continue this tradition to ensure that we have a strong supplier diversity and inclusion program. As part of this a new project manager senior role has been created.
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, committed person to help Starbucks expand and become even more impactful to deliver against new and compelling commitments in the Supplier Diversity and Inclusion space. This person will work with our suppliers, internal functions, other business, and industry groups to build a strong and enduring program that impacts our suppliers, their employees and communities. For this role, Starbucks needs a strong, experienced project manager to develop, gain alignment and deploy strategy and plans, lead a team of partners and manage this complex, multifaceted program. This person will be required to influence across Starbucks to learn, develop plans and deliver against our program goals. This program will include developing an aligned set of criteria, plans and actions that will be monitored, along with implementation of tools that help grow and track this important work. Work will also include partner and supplier training and support, in addition to reporting.
As a Project Manager Sr, Global Responsibility, you will…
- Develop and implement program and project plans that will deliver against enterprise objectives
- Lead a group of partners to develop and deliver against program and project plans
- Internal and external leader and advocate for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion
We’d love to hear from people with:
- In depth knowledge and experience in creating a vision, mission and strategy for large, complex multifaceted programs and associated project plans and budgets
- Supplier/supply chain management, and Supplier Diversity & Inclusion experience
- Self-starting leadership qualities that include communications across Starbucks, external suppliers and any related entities
- Ability to work through ambiguity with diverse client groups to deliver a comprehensive strategy, program and related project plans that delivers against company objectives
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com