Applications for round 4 of the Working Washington grants
from the WA Department of Commerce are due on Friday, April 9. GSBA Membership & Programs Manager Toraya Miller (she/her)
will be holding a special workshop for anyone who needs last minute assistance with their grant applications on April 8.
There is no cost to attend this event, and it is open to all small businesses in Washington State. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE EVENT
on April 8 at 1:00 pm.
Topics covered will include:
- General grant information and where to apply
- Who is eligible to apply
- Who is not eligible to apply
- What documentation is needed
- Review of the actual application
- Offer to continue offline one-on-one consulting for additional needs
Prior to the event, you can also contact GSBA staff for assistance with your application at email@example.com