Led in partnership with GSBA, the Washington Department of Commerce, and Thurston Economic Development Council, this business training series will take place every Wednesday from Sept. 22 to Nov. 17, assisting small business owners as they rebuild from the pandemic and seek opportunities for growth. These sessions will cover topics including:
- Aligning your mission with your service
- Optimizing marketing strategy
- Wielding the power of financial statements to increase profitability
- Building organizational systems
- Increasing capacity without increasing the bottom line
- Automating systems to free time to focus on priorities
This event series is free to attend and space is limited. Click here to register.