Join us for The GSBA Impact Awards as we honor businesses, non-profits and community leaders who exemplify the highest standards of their profession, promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, demonstrate leadership and invest time and resources into their community.
The reception and ceremony will be held at McCaw Hall on Thursday March 2, beginning at 5 pm. Guests will have a chance to mingle, enjoy entertainment and hors d'oeuvres before the awards are presented shortly after 6pm. Nominees were selected in six categories ranging from Corporate Leader of the Year to Small Business of the year and recipients will be announced live at the ceremony. A seventh award- a Lifetime Impact Award will be awarded to Louise Chernin, former CEO and President of GSBA for her amazing legacy across the National LGBTQ+ business landscape.
About the nominees:
- GSBA Non-Profit of the Year- Visit Bainbridge Island, Northeast Seattle Together, Three Dollar Bill Cinema, LGBTQ+ Center
- Capitol Hill Business Alliance, Business of the Year- Laughing Buddha Tattoo and Body Piercing, Capitol Thrill, Perfect Copy and Print, Union
- GSBA Corporate Leader of The Year- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, T-Mobile, Brooks, Rover
- GSBA Micro-Business of The Year- Glitter and Gold Studio, Catalyst Café, The Curious Seedling, Mx. Pucks A’Plenty
- GSBA Leadership Award- Lewis Rudd (Ezell's Chicken), Mona Smith PLCC, Joey Burgess and Murf Hall (The Burgess Hall Group), Omari Salisbury (Converge Media)
- BECU Small Business of the Year- Queen Anne Beerhall, Café Flora/Floret/Flora Bakehouse, Bite Society, Lumenomics
To purchase your ticket to the event, for $95 per attendee (plus fees) please clcik the REGISTER button above
We could not maintain and continue a program as extensive as this one without the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you to Presenting Sponsor Carter Subaru, our Small Business of The Year Award Sponsor BECU, as well as additional event sponsors: Symetra, JP Morgan Chase, Alaska Airlines and Swire Coca-Cola, and our Event Media Partner:The Seattle Times