1st Security: Bank Different
is looking for a personal account representative for it's Capitol Hill branch.
SUMMARY: Responsible for greeting clients (in person or by telephone) and appropriately assisting them either personally or by referral to another staff member.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Click here for more information.
- Takes action to connect with customers in a way that promotes 1st Security Bank.
- Achieves monthly sales, profile and outbound call goals.
- Processes monetary transactions and daily cashbox balancing.
- Receives and processes name and address changes and other account information as needed.
- Takes initiative to learn bank products, services, and procedures by utilizing their Individual Learning Plan.
- Participates in branch operational and audit activities as assigned.
- Follows appropriate steps to ensure branch security.
- Provides routine information and cross-sell Bank products and services.
- Travels to assigned 1st Security Bank locations as business needs require.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and represent the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.