New Beginnings strives to build a meaningful, welcoming and equitable workplace, inclusive of diverse voices, experiences and perspectives. New Beginnings is an equal opportunity employer. Survivors, people of color and LGBTQ people strongly encouraged to apply.
The Data Assistant helps to maintain the integrity of the agency’s program data and ensures data is regularly entered into three separate internal and community databases per contractual requirements. This information informs the local and national understanding of domestic violence needs and services, and requires a high level of accuracy, organization, and efficiency. This position supports the Data Coordinator with various reporting needs, and provides additional data support as time allows.
15 to 18 hours per week, Monday through Friday, specific schedule TBD. Work sites will alternate between the Home Safe and Community Advocacy Programs.
$16.00 per hour; paid time off, educational leave and allowance
RESPONSIBILITIES: Data Entry: 70%
▪ Compile and enter service and training data into the InfoNet database weekly and monthly.
▪ Compile and enter service data into Clarity HMIS database weekly. ▪ Compile and enter all surveys, group hours, and childcare hours into our internal Salesforce database weekly.
▪ Compile and enter other data into our internal Salesforce program database and spreadsheets as needed.
▪ Communicate regularly with appropriate staff to obtain missing information.
Data Maintenance: 25%
▪ Run weekly data cleanup reports and fix data.
▪ Assist in ensuring that all participant and staff records are complete and accurate in Salesforce.
▪ Ensure that exited paper records are organized and filed monthly.
▪ Assist with monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc reports as needed.
▪ Assist with various Salesforce database administration tasks as needed.
Other Duties: 5%
▪ Ensure data papers are filed and organized.
▪ Assist with other projects as assigned.
▪ Attend monthly staff meetings as work flow allows.
▪ At least (1) one year working with a database and/or performing complex data entry.
▪ Minimum of 50 wpm typing speed with 10-key.
▪ A curious mindset with the ability to identify problems, locate missing information, and suggest solutions.
▪ High-level accuracy, focus, and attention to detail in working with data to ensure completeness.
▪ Ability to work autonomously and manage priorities to meet weekly and monthly deadlines.
▪ Commitment to the mission of New Beginnings, and sensitivity to the experiences and needs of domestic violence survivors.
▪ Ability to maintain the strict confidentiality of New Beginnings’ participants and highly sensitive information.
▪ Ability to communicate clearly about data and technology in an accessible way to diverse, and non-technical staff and volunteers.
▪ Ability to use supervision effectively to gain support and enhance performance.
▪ Experience working with Salesforce, HMIS and/or InfoNet databases a strong plus.
▪ Willingness to learn about and promote equity and social justice within and outside of New Beginnings.
Email resume and cover letter detailing experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open until filled. Additional agency information available at www.newbegin.org