Ogden Murphy Wallace, P.L.L.C. is seeking a legal assistant to join our litigation practice and support the downtown Seattle team. OMW is a multi-specialty firm primarily serving Pacific Northwest clients for over 100 years. We take pride in providing exceptional legal services while creating a professional and friendly culture.
This is a self-starter position that requires the ability to work independently but also take direction and work within a team dynamic. Candidates must have a strong work ethic, ability to prioritize and manage deadlines, have strong verbal and written communication skills and be detail oriented.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five years of experience in the following areas:
- litigation support (preferably in employment, healthcare, insurance and/or general litigation) and general business exposure;
- filing pleadings and other legal documents with the State and Federal courts (including ECF);
- ·organizing and filing internal office documents;
- preparing correspondence, transcribing, typing and proofing of legal documents;
- computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- experience taking notes at client meetings and/or investigations strongly desired.
OMW is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, vendors and clients.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, life insurance, an employee assistant program and long-term disability. Additionally, this is an opportunity to work with a terrific group of attorneys and staff.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Joseph Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org