We are hiring for a Member Consultant II at our Wallingford Branch in North Seattle that will be responsible for enhancing our members’ lives by creating trusted relationships. This position will bring our experience standards to life in every interaction by making it easy to do business, finding ways to say “yes’, and valuing our members’ time. The Member Consultant II is primarily responsible for all member engagement including loan production and account origination, new member onboarding, and cross-selling additional products and services to empower our members’ financial lives. This position will also assist with in-branch transactions and member service requests to ensure a seamless member experience. This position is sometimes called a Personal Banker, Financial Representative, or Universal Banker at other financial institutions.
Ideal candidates for this role are flexible, service-focused, results driven, and thrive in a dynamic team environment, .We are looking for candidates that possess exceptional ability with interactive communication, decision making and problem solving.
Who We Are. . .
Verity has been a local member-owned credit union offering a full range of financial products and services to our members since 1933. Verity means truth---and this guides our actions. Honesty may not be the easiest approach, but it is the right one.
We take pride in our work. Our mission and vision guide our daily activities, and we need motivated individuals to lead our success. Verity is committed to being a top employer in Washington and we are honored to be a 2018 National 101 Best & Brightest Company based on our employee's own reviews.
We Believe. . .
- Trust is earned each day.
- Learning is lifelong; it never stops.
- People come first, before the bottom line.
- Community engagement propels us forward.
- Teamwork is the foundation of our success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Adhere to the Verity Experience Process in every member interaction.
- Listen to the member to understand their goals and help them build a plan to take action.
- Originate, process, and onboard new members.
- Originate, process and fund consumer, mortgage, and business loans.
- Capture relevant member information and input it into our CRM system.
- Protect our members’ confidence by adhering to security and compliance procedures.
- Value our members’ time by accurately and efficiently processing transactions including wires, payments, and IRA distributions.
- Assists with the branch operations, audits, and opening/closing procedures.
- Collaborates with branch team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.