The listings below are job openings from GSBA member businesses. Any questions or for further information, please contact the company directly. Any GSBA member can add a listing - just send us the details and a link.
Personal Account Representative - Capitol Hill Branch
Apr 2, 2018
1st Secutiy Bank Different
SUMMARY: Responsible for greeting clients (in person or by telephone) and appropriately assisting them either personally or by referral to another staff member.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Takes action to connect with customers in a way that promotes 1st Security Bank.
- Achieves monthly sales, profile and outbound call goals.
- Processes monetary transactions and daily cashbox balancing.
- Receives and processes name and address changes and other account information as needed.
- Takes initiative to learn bank products, services, and procedures by utilizing their Individual Learning Plan.
- Participates in branch operational and audit activities as assigned.
- Follows appropriate steps to ensure branch security.
- Provides routine information and cross-sell Bank products and services.
- Travels to assigned 1st Security Bank locations as business needs require.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and represent the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent and at least one year work experience.
Basic Knowledge of all applicable Regulations that pertain to this position is required.
Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
Must be bondable
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing safety deposit boxes or storage.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment.The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.
Click here for more information.