We are currently seeking a Vice President of Investment Banking for Moss Adams Capital, LLC. The Vice President is responsible for originating, executing, and supporting senior investment bankers in a variety of merger & acquisition (M&A) and corporate finance transactions. The candidate must have expertise, experience and a proven track record of providing investment banking services to middle market clients. The position will have high levels of visibility within the Moss Adams firm as well as externally in the corporate marketplace on the west coast.
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in business administration preferred
• Minimum of 6 years of investment banking in corporate finance transactions, private equity experience, or relevant experience required
• If not already licensed, required to become licensed securities professional by taking the Series 79 and Series 63 exam
• Comprehensive knowledge of finance, accounting, strategy, and valuations as it relates to companies in the middle market
• Strong communication skills, including business writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively with business owners, CEOs and institutional investors
• Ability to manage and execute corporate finance transactions
• Technical skills including advanced financial modeling, financial analysis, and market research of industry sectors, participants and investors
• Team oriented personality
• High level of motivation and dedication
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Link to apply: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=16359