Whether you are a GSBA member business or not, we are here for you. If you have questions about eligibility for the state's assistance grants, how to fill out an application, or other forms of assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAY 13 -
Gov. Inslee announces that WA will re-open statewide on June 30
, and that all counties will move to Phase 3 from May 18 until June 30.
- All adults in WA over 16 will be eligible for a vaccine.
- EIDL limit increases to $500,000
. The SBA will be reaching out directly to borrowers to provide details on how to request an increase.
MAR 11 -
The American Rescue Plan Act
(aka the stimulus bill) is signed by President Biden.
Relief for Businesses & Nonprofits
Support and direct assistance for your workplace - includes small businesses, nonprofits, performers, freelancers, gig workers, and more
Reopening & Recovery
CDC: Workplace Guidance & Strategies. Includes returning to work, post-vaccine concerns, FAQs, and more.
- WA Workplace Safety Guidelines
- WA Reopening Guidance, incl. Healthy WA Reopening Plan, mask guidance, signage, and more.
- Lease Amendment Toolkit (Seattle OED, Perkins Coie, Communities Rise) - information and template documents to help small businesses and nonprofit navigate the negotiation of their rent
- Ascend Playbook (UW, Dept of Enterprise Services) - insights and recommendations to help small businesses recover from COVID
- Back to Work Toolkit (Madrona Venture Partners, Seattle Metro Chamber, Bellevue Chamber)
- New Normal Planning (Boston Consulting Group, Challenge Seattle, Washington Roundtable)
- Crowdfunding Roadmap
- Economic Outlook: Roaring Back (Wells Fargo, presented on GSBA Rapid Response 6/8/21)
County, City, and Neighborhood-Specific Resources
Working Washington list of resources for small businesses by county in Washington
Eastside Recovery Hub - Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, Woodinville
Edmonds Chamber of Commerce
- Seattle - penalties enforced for violations of mandatory mask-wearing
- Seattle - streamlined, free, temporary permits for sidewalk cafes, merchandise display, and vending
Seattle Office of Economic Development - Pandemic Resource Hub
Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce - Burien, Des Moines, Normandy Park, SeaTac, and Tukwila
Eviction Rent Assistance Program for Chelan, Clallam, Clark, Douglas, Ferry, King, Kitsap, Kittitas, Lincoln, Pacific, Stevens, Thurston, and Whatcom counties
Important Info for Employers
Business.wa.gov - one-stop shop for WA small businesses around COVID-19
Resources for Employees
Access to public benefits, protections against discrimination, specific supports, and more