For more information please visit: https://2a.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=122
Are you a word whiz who relishes the challenge of crafting the perfect phrase? If so, you sound like the storyteller we’re looking for to contribute to our 2A team! You’re a seasoned writer with plenty of experience stringing together the right words that resonate and leave your audience craving more. Throughout your career you’ve collaborated with all kinds of team members and have no problem turning a Frankenstein mash-up of ideas into a coherent story with straight flow. Seeing your words in action is the reason you’re jazzed about heading to work every day. You’re driven by the opportunity to wow B2B technology clients with polished deliverables that exceed expectations and accomplish strategic objectives. The role is full-time but open to freelance-to-hire as well.
- Write strategic and cutting copy to help B2B technology clients meet their business goals; deliverables may include whitepapers, emails, case studies, datasheets, pitch decks, scripts, and keynotes
- Collaborate with consultants, designers, and developers to craft and refine impactful stories for clients
- Copyedit and proofread documents
Need to have:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of marketing and business objectives
- Aptitude for learning about new technologies
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Knack for thinking on the fly to guide internal working sessions and client conversations
- 4 years of relevant experience
Nice to have:
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Experience writing business content for a major cloud provider (Azure, AWS Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience writing for an agency
We’re a storytelling agency focused on B2B technology. We help marketers distill technical concepts, hatch fresh ideas, and build persuasive stories to engage customers!
We strive to create a collaborative and inclusive environment that’s both supportive and challenging—pushing team members to do their best work while providing the tools and camaraderie to make it happen.
We’re committed to anti-racism and building a diverse team by hiring individuals who bring different perspectives, but we still have a lot of work to do. The more backgrounds, skillsets, and personalities, the better. If there’s anything 2A can do to create a more comfortable application process for you, please let us know.
2A is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.