All GSBA members agree to uphold the following standards:
We, as members of GSBA, strive to recognize, promote, and improve LGBTQ and allied business and the LGBTQ and allied business community and to that end, agree to be honor-bound by these Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics:
- A member will conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients, and employees alike.
- A member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act for the customer's or client's best interest and benefit.
- A member will not discriminate based upon race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- A member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding their business and its products or services.
- A member will not use or condone advertising which is untrue, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, falsely disparaging of competitors, or which contains insincere offers to sell, nor advertising which as a whole, may be misleading or result in misrepresentation by direct statement, inference or omission.
- A member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state where located and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted business practices.
- A member will support the ideals and goals of this organization, as well as support the LGBTQ and allied community in general, in a constructive and positive manner.